The modern, architect designed building offers a range of flexible spaces. For more information, please see the headings on the next few pages.
- Main Hall: with stage, professional lighting, modern piano, badminton markings and space for 270 people (130 seated)]
- Committee/Meeting and Activity Room: with space for up to 30 people
- Foyer: with male, female and disabled toilets and a terrace with views over the Brecon Beacons
- Kitchen: A professional Catering Kitchen with commercial appliances
- Changing Rooms: plus additional toilet facilities for use with hall.
- Car Parking: for 20 plus cars including disabled car parking spaces and level access from car park to foyer, meeting room hall and terrace.
- Disabled Access: There is easy disabled access to the Hall and other indoor areas of the centre.
- Outside Play Area: with swings, slide and climbing frame.