The Centre has a main hall, smaller meeting room, kitchen, stage, wi-fi, lighting, piano, screen, tables, chairs and photocopier. It is suitable for parties or wedding receptions. It is also available to hire on an hourly basis for meetings and such activities as table tennis, badminton and short mat bowls. For bookings please ring: 01874 658645.
There are also many regular events held in the community centre. For further information on these please see our website – http://llangorshall.co.uk
Melrose East, Chair Llangors Youth and Community Centre: 01874 658335
- Main Hall: with stage, professional lighting, modern piano, badminton markings and space for 270 people (130 seated)]
- Committee/Meeting and Activity Room: with space for up to 30 people
- Foyer: with male, female and disabled toilets and a terrace with views over the Brecon Beacons
- Kitchen: A professional Catering Kitchen with commercial appliances
- Changing Rooms: plus additional toilet facilities for use with hall.
- Car Parking: for 20 plus cars including disabled car parking spaces and level access from car park to foyer, meeting room hall and terrace.
- Disabled Access: There is easy disabled access to the Hall and other indoor areas of the centre.
- Outside Play Area: with swings, slide and climbing frame.
- WiFi. The Community Centre has superfast broadband.